• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Nice looking V6 Alpine

V6 JOSE

Donation Time
I like the louvers too, and was thinking about putting some in my Alpines, but these are located a bit too far rearward. They are closer to the windshield, where atually, there is high pressure. If they were a bit more forward, they would be where there is a low pressure area, because of the air rushing over the hood, which would suck the hot air out from under the hood.

The car IS beautiful though. Wish I had it.

Jose

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
Leno's Garage

I like the louvers too, and was thinking about putting some in my Alpines, but these are located a bit too farf forward. They are closer to the windshield, where ctually, there is high pressure. If they were a bit forward, they would be where there is a low pressure area, because of the air rushing over the hood, which would suck the hot air out from under the hood.

The car IS beautiful though. Wish I had it.

Jose

Jose,

Best I can do is offer you a ride in it next time you're in Phoenix. I will remember to place the louvers properly on the next car.

Thanks for your kind comments guys. I appreciate them.

V6 JOSE

Donation Time
Hi Nick,

I would be glad to take a ride in your beautiful Alpine. I just wish I could do it this week. I have been in whthdrawals since Two years ago, when I got a ride in Richard Timmermans fabulous V6 powered Series II. He does absolutely great work, and he does it all himself.

Jose

Andrew

SAOCA Web/Graphics Service
Donation Time
Jose,
Best I can do is offer you a ride in it next time you're in Phoenix. I will remember to place the louvers properly on the next car.
Thanks for your kind comments guys. I appreciate them.

One nice car! The louvers may work better moved forward but I like the look of them at there current location. Great job......now to some how get my hands on a similar car.:D

Andrew

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
Hi Nick,

I would be glad to take a ride in your beautiful Alpine. I just wish I could do it this week. I have been in whthdrawals since Two years ago, when I got a ride in Richard Timmermans fabulous V6 powered Series II. He does absolutely great work, and he does it all himself.

Jose

Jose-
Anytime. Always welcome.

Hope you're short. I've been told my seats are really booster seats. Won't make that mistake on the next one. Gotta start a list...
1-Relocate louvers. Check
2-Use Jose's kit. Check
3-Use the right seats. Check
4-?????????
5-?????????

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
your car is perfect...don't mess with it...just enjoy!

Paul

You're very kind. Thank you.

All I plan to do with it is rewire it and continue to drive it. Have started collecting the bits and pieces for a second V6 car.