• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Need brake line adapters, please.

V6 JOSE

Donation Time
Hi Guys,

I'm in desperate need for two of the little adapters for the front brake lines. These are the adapter that fits into the little bracket welded to the front crossmember, where the hard lines from the body, are connected to the flex hose that goes to the calipers. I'm just needing these two little pieces for me to be able to finish hooking up the brakes on the blown Alpine. With the brakes done, I can then reinstall the engine and be that much closer to getting it running again. If you have these beauties, and want to sell them, please let me know right away. Thanks.

Jose :)