• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Need .020 or .030 Oversize Pistons

sunalp

Diamond Level Sponsor
Need oversized pistons for a 1725 that I'm rebuilding on a limited budget. Anyone with either of these sizes hanging aroound that you don't need, let me know.
Thanks!!
Cheers,
Steve

Jim E

Donation Time
Try Ebay UK I have bought several sets of pistons there, NOS and the price was right even with shipping.

sunalp

Diamond Level Sponsor
need .020 or .030 oversize piston

Hey thanks Jim! I ordered them from SS and they should be here tomorrow. I'm following alot of the mods you made on the 1725 you built up last winter/spring for Bob . This engine's going to great and make a bit more power than the 1600 that was in there!

Cheers!
Steve