• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Neat Alpine on Ebay

todd reid

Gold Level Sponsor
Neat Alpine

Jay,
See the thread titled "Series V for sale" in the for sale section of the forum for expert commentary and discussion!

sunbeam74

Silver Level Sponsor
Jay,

It is a neat one.. the Tripmasters are pretty cool, too. I don't think they are Halda's but they are mighty nice. (possibly worth a good chunk of the car's price)

http://search-desc.ebay.com/search/...action=compare&copagenum=1&coentrypage=search

I don't think you'd ever be able to set up an Alpine with rally equipment like this.. without a great deal of pain.
It is a good car and could use some attention. Hope it finds a good home. I'd hate to see the rally equipment removed for another car.

Steve

Andrew

SAOCA Web/Graphics Service
Donation Time
Very cool

This is a great car! I would love to purchase it, clean things up and take it to the NF-Targa with Ohan!
It is alway great to dearm.