• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

NBCC car show registration

sunbby

Past SAOCA President
Donation Time
Uhh, tried to register at the Nashville British Car Club site, I'm not authorized to access the registration site.

Bill

Bill, What URL did you try?

I looked at the site and it seems there a few few ways to register.

I was able to see the pdf form for snail mail:
http://nashvillebritishcarclub.org/nbcc/2012/NBCC Registration 2012.pdf

It looks like you can register via their on-line store as well. I was able to get in there and setup an account, but didn't actually register yet. I got into the store via the link on the left side Navigation->2012 Car Show->Registration.

Direct link to the on-line store:
http://nashvillebritishcarclub.org/store/catalog/

Has anyone else registered for the NBCC car show yet?

Green67Alpine

Former SAOCA Membership Director
Platinum Level Sponsor
I sent mine snail mail about a week ago.
Still need to make hotel reservations.

See you all there !

Tom j

Tom Jeffers

Silver Level Sponsor
I used the good old US mail for both registrations. We had fun at the event in Winona last year and we're ready for another Invasion.

Tom

65beam

Donation Time
nbcc

tom,
are you also going to the united? there are several of us that are staying over and then going to the invasion.
bob

65beam

Donation Time
registration

tom,
it seems there are several of us that are staying over and then going to the invasion. see you in the smokies.

Stephen

Silver Level Sponsor
question

I registered and got my canceled check back but did not get my check back from NBCC any contact information

Stephen

sunbby

Past SAOCA President
Donation Time
Stephen,

I will try to find a contact for people confirming their NBCC registration.

Todd

I registered and got my canceled check back but did not get my check back from NBCC any contact information

Stephen

Paul A

Alpine Registry Curator
Platinum Level Sponsor
I have a pdf copy confirming Stephen's registration.

I have received a few confirmation emails - not all, though.

P

sunbby

Past SAOCA President
Donation Time
I have a pdf copy confirming Stephen's registration.

I have received a few confirmation emails - not all, though.

P

Paul,

Are you saying you are receiving confirmations of NBCC registrations or are you talking about Invasion registrations?

Paul A

Alpine Registry Curator
Platinum Level Sponsor
I have received some NBCC confirmations.

I don't need Invasion confirmations as they are sending the registration materials/payment to me.

sunbby

Past SAOCA President
Donation Time
Thanks Paul, I figured you didn't need Invasion confirmations. :)

I didn't realize NBCC was sending you any info, or who set that up. I didn't even know they knew you were accepting the Invasion registrations.

So it sounds like they got Stephen's car show registration but presumably haven't cashed his check yet.

65beam

Donation Time
registration

wouldn't it be better for NBCC to confirm directly with the person that made the registration? the registration does have slots for e mail and addresses. what happens if people get there only to find they aren't registered? sounds like poor planning somewhere.

sunbby

Past SAOCA President
Donation Time
wouldn't it be better for NBCC to confirm directly with the person that made the registration? the registration does have slots for e mail and addresses. what happens if people get there only to find they aren't registered? sounds like poor planning somewhere.

I tend to agree, I'm not sure why they are sending stuff to Paul, but at least we have some way to verify if Invasion participants have registered for the car show.

I will try to find out what's going on and see if people can confirm their NBCC registration directly.