• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Minnesota Scottish Fair and Highland Games

sunbby

Past SAOCA President
Donation Time
Anybody interested? Does someone know about anu Imps in the area?

==============

Hi Todd,

I am the chair of the British Car & Motorcycle Display at the Minnesota Scottish Fair and Highland Games. Our event this year will be on July 18th. This year we are limited by available space, to only 18 cars. I am trying to individually invite a nice representation of British cars rather than asking everyone to show up and have to turn away some. We would certainly like to have Sunbeams represented. Do you know of one or two Sunbeam owners who might like to display their cars?

I am particularly interested in the Sunbeam Imp that sold here a year or so ago. The Imp is the only car actually made in Scotland in modern times and would be a wonderful addition to the Display. I heard that the Imp went out of state. I would still like to contact the new owner to see if they would like to bring it back to its former home. Do you know who bought it? Or for that matter, do you know of any Sunbeam/Hillman/?? Imps residing within a few states away?

I have attached the invitation including the pertinent information about the Display. Please send it on to anyone that you think might be interested.

Thanks for your help.

Cheers,

Jim Harris

Chair, British Car & Motorcycle Display
Minnesota Scottish Fair & Highland Games