• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

May 12th EuroMotor Extravaganza - Oklahoma

TulsaAlpine

Donation Time
I sent in my registration, did you send in yours?
For all of those in the Oklahoma area, and the Texas chapter go to this website and download the form:
http://www.jaguarcluboftulsainc.com/

We need to out number my MG club (Green Country MG "T" Register) now where is that sticker, (This is not a MG) need that on my Alpine for this event!

Donna
:D

skywords

Donation Time
If I were closer.

Tell me now that some of the newness has worn off Sky is Vicky getting a little more road?

TulsaAlpine

Donation Time
Not Really

:mad:
Rain and more Rain after two years of drought its rains all week long. I was going to fire up Vicki the Sunbeam on Sunday but the Mister decided conditions were just right and after a two year gap we control burned our front acres, the bluestem grass goes up like a torch. So both of my beautiful convertibles are sitting covered in the garage. :( last Saturday my nephew in Enid, OK received his Eagle Scout Award so we drove the Corvette. It was a beautiful day, so it got some road time.
Break in the weather pattern Friday evening and its a National Event for the Sky to attend the Drive-In opening Spiderman 3 movie. On Saturday I will fire up Vicki and take her to the Owasso Trail Days car show, she had better start the ole girl, pre run for the big event next weekend. The weather rain again all next week bummer :eek:

Donna

TulsaAlpine

Donation Time
Thanks

;)
Thank You, and to think it all started with a 64 Sunbeam Alpine. For those that keep asking NO I am not selling the Alpine. Just need one to work on that is high maintenance, the newer toys are under warranty for the next 3-6 years. The plan is 5 years from now we will retire and have time to do all that high maintenance on all the sport cars! I wonder (time for crystal ball) what the status of my Sky will be 10 years from now? Will I have a unique sports car like the first Corvette was or will it be a bomb like the Mercury Capri was in the 90's. :rolleyes: only time will tell.

Donna

TulsaAlpine

Donation Time
On the Road Again!

Vicki made it to Owasso Trail Days Car Show, no trophy but it was nice to have her back out and getting all the waves. Lots of lookers today but I had to leave early darn Mother Nature it keep spitting and threating to rain. Made it home safe to the garage but at least Vicki my 64 Alpine is running well and back on the road, can not wait till next weekend for the Sand Springs extravaganza! Just pray to the Sunbeam Gods for clear Sunny Skies on Saturday May 12th!

Donna

Green67Alpine

Former SAOCA Membership Director
Platinum Level Sponsor
Congrats, to your nephew on his Eagle achievement, that's quite an accomplishment for a young man !

Tom J