• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Looking for a Pentastar

lgurley

Donation Time
I am sure something else will pop up but as of now the only thing I need to have my SV completed is a pentastar. Does anyone know where I can find one?

Thanks,

Larry

jmthehermit

Donation Time
Google Year One. Click on welcome to year one. At the upper left of the page find online catalogs, highlight 66-06 Chrysler, move over to 66-74 A/C body and open catalog. In the search by box type in pentastar under keyword. Scroll two thirds down to emblems/nameplates and look for part # MY2. Click on the part number and get the image. Cost is $12.50 This info was listed in an earlier post that you might have missed. This part was used on a multitude of models.