• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Looking for a nice Alpine

D

dcllmasters

Just starting to look for a well done or good original Alpine, don't care what series. If any one has such a car with which they would consider parting. Please contact me.

Bill Blue

Platinum Level Sponsor
Don't be afraid to dig pretty deep in the "For Sale" section. Sometimes a nice car will hang around for months. The market for Alpines can be very quirky.

Bill

chris

Donation Time
There was a nice looking red one on Ebay the other day. I think it was in central California. You might want to take a look.

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
Available Alpine

If you're interested in joining the "Dark Side" I think "Fowfam" (member on this site) may still have almost everything necessary to build one.

M

maddogmotors

'65 MK IV for sale

I have a really nice '65 MK IV for sale.It's British Racing Green.Located in Corpus Christi Tx.
Daniel

M

maddogmotors

Just starting to look for a well done or good original Alpine, don't care what series. If any one has such a car with which they would consider parting. Please contact me.
I have a very nice '65 MK IV.Daniel