• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Looking for a couple of small bits...

puff4

Platinum Level Sponsor
I'm just completing my motor and am looking for three items that perhaps some of you may have to sell or whatever.

First, I'd like to find the two factory lifting eyes for the 1725, parts numbered #175 and #176 on the illustration below:

14xo6ea.jpg

The second item is the insulator spacer between the Z-S carbs and the manifold. I have the original two, but I need an additional set for a heat shield project I'm working on.. they are #214 on the illustration below:

2ic79l1.jpg

Any help would be greatly appreciated. If there's something you need in trade, let me know... who knows, I may have it. Thanks!

RootesRich

Donation Time
Kevin, check with Tom Wiencek (TWAutomotive) regarding the bits you need. I've bought a few engine related odds and ends from him over the years and his prices are VERY reasonable.

puff4

Platinum Level Sponsor
Thanks, Rich. I've popped him a PM - don't have his email.

Meanwhile, if anybody's got 'em, please let me know. Thanks!

Cheers!

RootesRich

Donation Time
I've got his e-mail at home. It's usually the best way to contact him. I'll forward it to you when get a chance.

agmason54

Donation Time
bits

Kevin
While scrounging around for A arm attachment plates I found a set of engine lift brackets.I'm open to trades,cash or you can just have em when you and Nick blow in....
Agm

puff4

Platinum Level Sponsor
That's great, Al... where do you live?

Happy Thanksgiving,
Kevin

(PS.. Your PM box is full :) )

puff4

Platinum Level Sponsor
Kevin,
If the Sunbeam Universe truly is Ohio then my small world is LISBON
Later
Al

I'll be driving down Route 78 on Sunday on my way from Kalamazoo to Pittsburgh and through to Philadelphia... not too far away.

Cheers.

puff4

Platinum Level Sponsor
Well courtesy of the ever generous Al Mason, I now have a couple of lifing brackets... thanks, Al! Sorry our visit couldn't have been longer, but hopefully you'll visit Phila and we'll give you a ride in the Beam or on one of the boats!

Now I just need those two carb insulator blocks....

1q5tnl.jpg

puff4

Platinum Level Sponsor
Enjoyed it as well, Al.

And as for the carb insulators, I've found those as well, from another kind member.

Thanks, guys!