• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Left overs--parts that is

atallamcs

Donation Time
Ok, thanks to many of you, most of this round of parts is gone--I do have a batch left of very good stuff and will list on ebay if the whole left over package is not purchased by a club member. Here it is
Complete alpine shifter, knob, new rubber boot, clean mechanism, shinny chrome--VG condition, Series 3-5 chrome heater bezel and black face no text-vg, top trunk latch, hood latch bolt and spring--mates to the opening mechanism, two interior window winders with complete bases, two chrome air filters, six blade fan, transmission cross member, two air ducts, spark plug tool, lug wrench, two hood cowl vents, battery cover, peaked headlight rim NOS, peaked headlight rim good condition, dimmer switch NOS, later series two upper rear light lenses (red) twin exhaust pipe resonator nearly new--$200 plus shipping via ups. First to email me.
Bill
atallamcs@aol.com

atallamcs

Donation Time
Parts

Ok, I have been asked to sell bits and pieces of the list (below) and have begun to do so. If there is something you need, drop me an email suggesting your price. Thanks.
Bill
atallamcs@aol.com