• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Just an introduction

RickC

Donation Time
Being new to the SAOCA I just wanted to say hello. I'm a former owner of two SV and have been away from the cars for about 15 years. I guess i've got the bug again and am starting to look for a new project.:) I'm amazed at the amount of information and knowledgable people on this site, if only this was available when I was working on my old cars. I look forward to using it more often.
Thanks

Rick

Green67Alpine

Former SAOCA Membership Director
Platinum Level Sponsor
Welcome Rick, I've found the folks here very helpful, I'm sure you will also..after all, it's all about the Alpine's............

Tom j

mikephillips

Donation Time
Good to have you here. And as close as you are I hope that, car by then or not, you consider attending the Invasion the end of the summer. Nothing like it to get you ready to get one back on the road.

Alpine Bob

Donation Time
:)Welcome aboard, glad to have you. Looking forward to meeting at the Invasion, come even if the car is not ready.

RickC

Donation Time
Thanks everyone, I will try to make it to the invasion. Being self employed the boss gets touchy with time off.

Rick