• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Invasion

P. Scofield

Bronze Level Sponsor
Bill, thanks for calling me out on the Invasion today. To be quite honest, I hadn't even though of it since, well, I can't remember, so I had to take a good look at myself. The bottom line is, I'm not the guy to put it together, and with that, I'm removing myself as the host. My sincere apologies for stringing it along this long.

It seemed right when I was still in Kansas City looking at retirement in Vegas and free to do what I wanted. Why not. But the reality turned out to be different. After spending the last 40 years planning events, it only took a few months away from the madness to realize I just have no desire to do it. I have a summer packed full of big aspirations, grandkids, projects, none of which included any car events.

Heck, I've only been to Cars and Coffee every Saturday morning twice in the six months I've been here, and it's 6 blocks away. It's not due to laziness trust me. I'm up at 3:30 AM every day and go till dark. The bottom line is, my heart is just not in the social aspect of my love for Sunbeams.

All the best.....
Paul