• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Invasion and wiring kits!

Paul A

Alpine Registry Curator
Platinum Level Sponsor
Hi all:

I'll be at the 2012 Invasion and will bring along some wiring kits. I'll sell them at the Invasion for $210 - $10 off the usual price - and you can save shipping costs as well. :) I'll have my Ipad and credit card scanner with me and will be able to process your order immediately.

So - let me know if you want to order a kit at the special Invasion price and can pick it up (or have a friend pick it up for you) and I'll be sure to have one for you.

Orders placed between today and October 12 will get the Invasion price - but if you don't pick it up I'll have to add the shipping/handling costs.