• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Interior stuff

Chad

Gold Level Sponsor
I’ve spent the day removing the interior parts from my S4 that are not going to be needed for my future plans. This was an engineless car when I got it, so I couldn’t test the parts in a running car. Happy to hook bits up to 12v and see if they run, check continuity/resistance, etc. Some parts are just going to be a guess if they’ll work - I’ll refund any that turn out to be duds.

Let me know if there’s anything you’d like additional photos of, and I can also clean/glass bead blast parts that look sus.

Prices are postage from 63501 plus something pretty nominal. After a week or so I’ll flog the stuff on eBay.

Attachments

• IMG_4795.jpeg
    IMG_4795.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 102
  • IMG_4796.jpeg
    IMG_4796.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 103
  • IMG_4797.jpeg
    IMG_4797.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 104
  • IMG_4798.jpeg
    IMG_4798.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 96
  • IMG_4799.jpeg
    IMG_4799.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 97
Last edited:

sunalp

Diamond Level Sponsor
I'd be interested in the map light. Please PM me with what postage and price would be.
Thanks!

Chad

Gold Level Sponsor
After last night and this morning’s messages, here’s what’s left (and I also still have the fuel tanks). Thanks to the four purchasers so far.

Post Office here is open for another 2.5 hours if you want something in today’s batch!

Attachments

• IMG_4800.jpeg
    IMG_4800.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 67
  • IMG_4801.jpeg
    IMG_4801.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 73
  • IMG_4802.jpeg
    IMG_4802.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 76
  • IMG_4803.jpeg
    IMG_4803.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 72
Last edited:

roberthotrodwilliams@yaho

Gold Level Sponsor
I’ve spent the day removing the interior parts from my S4 that are not going to be needed for my future plans. This was an engineless car when I got it, so I couldn’t test the parts in a running car. Happy to hook bits up to 12v and see if they run, check continuity/resistance, etc. Some parts are just going to be a guess if they’ll work - I’ll refund any that turn out to be duds.

Let me know if there’s anything you’d like additional photos of, and I can also clean/glass bead blast parts that look sus.

Prices are postage from 63501 plus something pretty nominal. After a week or so I’ll flog the stuff on eBay.
What will you take for the turn signal indicator thanks

Chad

Gold Level Sponsor
Yes I do have the steering wheel. See the pic in the thread above for its condition- the plastic rim is thoroughly cracked. I had resigned myself to just keeping it on a wall hook as shop decoration! I’ll figure out shipping to Martin GA and that’s all I’ll ask for it. PM coming your way later today.