• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Interesting Homemade Car

pdq67

Donation Time
I tell people from time to time that you have to be a little bit weird to own a Sunbeam or, for that matter, anything British. I can't even imagine what you were searching for when you came across this "something different" car. Surely, it was something weird. That's probably why this forum is so active. We all need reassurance that we are not alone in the weird boat. Something tells me the guy who built this thing would have fit right in with this group.

V6 JOSE

Donation Time
I tell people from time to time that you have to be a little bit weird to own a Sunbeam or, for that matter, anything British. I can't even imagine what you were searching for when you came across this "something different" car. Surely, it was something weird. That's probably why this forum is so active. We all need reassurance that we are not alone in the weird boat. Something tells me the guy who built this thing would have fit right in with this group.
We may be different, but not weird. This guy was waaaaaay out there, when he designed this thing. It has to be one of the ugliest contraptions I have ever seen.

Jose :)

tfctpa

Donation Time
Complete with an 8 track tape player, retro is in! Creative use of hose clamps to secure the suspension.