• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

I'm Not Surprised It Has Not Sold

64beam

Donation Time
Hi,

Alot of you guys who regularly browse Ebay would have probably seen this auction. I think he started out at AUS$30,000 and dropped it down by approximately 10,000. It has been relisted a number of times, with the last auction going to about AUS$13,500. Reserve was not reached, so the seller has relisted it yet again. I can't believe he did'nt take the previous auction's high bid as some very nice Alpines would be lucky to reach that amount.
Following is the Ebay link:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/SUNBEAM-TIGE...yZ101895QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Regards, Robin.