• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

I may be thinking too much...........

Bill Blue

Platinum Level Sponsor
Paul, I think maybe the guy is afraid the buyer will be *CENSORED**CENSORED**CENSORED**CENSORED*ed when he realizes it is a repro and is taking positive steps to prove he never represented it as OEM.

Bill

lemansvk

Donation Time
He's just being extra cautious, you know how 'particular' some Tiger owners are about things :D

This bloke sells quite a bit of Tiger repro stuff eg he had toolbags last year. Someone in Melbourne must know him (Michael??)

Cheers, Vic

alpine_64

Donation Time
He's just being extra cautious, you know how 'particular' some Tiger owners are about things :D

This bloke sells quite a bit of Tiger repro stuff eg he had toolbags last year. Someone in Melbourne must know him (Michael??)

Cheers, Vic

I do know him, he does make a bit of repro Tiger stuff, generally to OEM standrads. He was also offering exact repros of the tiger AC housings but in fibreglass and MKII tiger wheel arch trim. I'm sure Mal is just being extra cautious.

I asked him about those spak plug sockets, you dont want to know how many hours are in them.. lots of trouble to make something right. But if you needed one, then its the best way to go.

64beam

Donation Time
Hi Forum,

He is also being very careful because of Ebay's ever changing rules. As with alot of people Ebay has been a tiny bit frustrating for him. I think it's safer to be a buyer.

Regards, Robin.