• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Hello America!!

Nickodell

Donation Time
Today, May 3, is the 38th anniversary of the day we three (me, wife and Philip, age 2 1/2) arrived on these fair shores as wetbacks. America's gain, England's loss. Or the other way round:D

We open a bottle of champers every year as a toast, as we do on August 15, which is the anniversary of our 1976 naturalization. The American Dream is for real!

Cheers, fellow family members!

Alpine Bob

Donation Time
Congrats, We went thru this process a few years ago with my daughter-in-law. This is very comforting that you did this the legal way, double congrats.:D

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
Glad to have you Nick

Nick,

I log on to this site 2-3 times a day and look forward to reading your posts. As far as the Wetback label....Would have been a long swim..:D

My best to the family.