• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Heart warming Lawyer Story

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
One afternoon a lawyer was riding in his limousine when he saw two men
along the roadside eating grass, Disturbed, he ordered his driver to stop
and he got out to investigate.

He asked one man, "Why are you eating grass ?"

"We don't have any money for food," the poor man replied.
"We have to eat grass."
"Well, then, you can come with me to my house and I'll feed you," the lawyer said.

"But sir, I have a wife and two children with me. They are over there eating grass under that tree."

"Bring them along," the lawyer replied.

Turning to the second poor man he stated, "You may come with us, also."

The other man, in a pitiful voice, then said, "But sir, I also have a wife and six children with me!"

Bring them all as well," the lawyer answered.

They all entered the car, which was no easy task, even for a car as large as the limousine.

Once under way, one of the poor fellows turned to the lawyer and said, "Sir, you are too kind. Thank you for taking all of us with you.â€

The lawyer replied, "Glad to do it. You'll really love my place. The grass is almost a foot high.â€

Come on:D . . . did you really think there was such a thing as a Heart-Warming Lawyer Story?

Look at Congress -- over 300 Lawyers!!!

SoCal'beaming

Donation Time
One can only Dream! .. :D ..... Just gave our Rep. in Cali (Adam poop-ft) an ear full ... This state has HAD IT!! ... Time to head for the HILLS:eek: