• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Grill Badges

Andrew

SAOCA Web/Graphics Service
Donation Time
air dam & inner side reflector

Yes Jay:
I have made up two interior side reflectors that follow the same curve as the front grill opening. The reflectors extend the contour another 9 to 10 inches toward the radiator and they block off the holes up at the sides of the horns.
All of this may be in vain, if there is a great deal of air pressure under the hood, very little of this may be of help. I love the idea that Bill A. had with his car, beautiful custom chrome side vents! I was thinking of a duct design that would take the air from the upper bonnet area and forcing it down under the car. I really do not wish to cut into my bonnet or into the side of the car.
Andrew

Sunbeam Canada

Donation Time
F.Y.I.

I am down to the last 12 badges... Get them now while they last!!!

As I said before, I will not be making these again - only 50 made.

tfctpa

Donation Time
Received my badge yesterday. What a beauty! It's such a work of art, I think I'm going to frame it and hang it on my office wall. :)

Great work Ohan.

Sunbeam Canada

Donation Time
Thanks Tom,

I thought, given the quality of work, that they would sell out immediately.

Maybe, I'll put the remaining 12 on my Alpine:

One on each knock off spinner = 4
One on each fender = 2
One on the centre grill = 1
One at each bumper guard = 4
One on my forehead = 1 (ouch!!)