• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

getting there

skywords

Donation Time
Finally finish with the body work on the main part. New VB front valance and R/H front fender section. It felt good to shoot the high build urethane primer. Tomorrow wet sand. Color and then we can drop that Quad 4 in. Can't wait.

And can anybody tell me what that nut sert is for? It is on the bulkhead where the soft top stowes. I have look in the parts book and the MM and cannot find anything that bolts into that:confused:

Rick

Alpine Bob

Donation Time
There are also two in the engine bay, my thought would be they used them during assembly to move the cars along the assembly line, or to dip into a paint vat. But that is just my 2 cents worth, any other thoughts???:)