• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Full syncro transmission for sale

Pumpkin

Donation Time
2-4-67 casting number, Mdl 4 D A 21055,, PN 1981060
Orginally from a 1967 Alpine, I bought it in 1999, installed,, new bearings and seals. Runs very good, change oil once a year. Average mile per year 800.

Removed for install of an OD tranny. Sacrifice at 250. plus shipping. most points in the US is about 150. Will need a new rear seal and a shift knob.

You will need the short tower for the clutch throw out bearing carrier. Put in a new pilot bushing, a new clutch plate and enjoy. Your pressure plate is probably good. But a piece of old guy info, you may just want to get one of those for a great runner.

Chuck in Portland OR.

P. Scofield

Bronze Level Sponsor
Chuck,
I'm working (to buy) a car that has a bad tranny right now. I may take it from you if it goes through. That is....if it's still around.

P