• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Dual circuit brakes

bmohr

Gold Level Sponsor
Thanks Bill. I've been trying to find something that tells which reservoirs will fit the MC. Did you use the small 4oz reservoirs or larger? I'm hoping Summit comes through on the Cardone 11-840 MC. It looks like they are some kind of broker for it. When I ordered it says to be shipped from supplier. Maybe direct from Cardone? They don't bill me until it's shipped. It will be ironic if it's shipped from the Arlington, TX Cardone plant which is an hour from my house. At $27, I'm not complaining about the price.

All the best,

Bill Blue

Platinum Level Sponsor
Bill, I bought the 4 oz models, they work just fine for the app. I found that one reason the reservoirs were so reasonably priced was the caps were not included. Hope yours are.