• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

donate ?

twospeed

Donation Time
Hello every one, last night I donated some money to you all and in my pay-pal it says(unclaimed). Did I do some thing wrong?
Thank You

sunbby

Past SAOCA President
Donation Time
Rich may chime in, but I'm assuming it just may take him awhile to get around to checking the PayPal account and claim the money, I don't think it is a completely automatic thing.

As an aside I noticed you're in Chicago; being a fellow Chicagoland Sunbeam owner I though I'd say hi and offer my help if you ever need it. I have met a few locals who are very helpful and want to keep it going.

twospeed

Donation Time
Thanks alot for the info. Glad to say HI! Seeing your from chicago maybe you could tell me of any swap meets I could go to around here for parts for my sunbeam?

RootesRich

Donation Time
I try and check Paypal once a day (usually in the am) to confirm any donations. Paypal doesn't immediately send me an e-mail when we have a new donation so I have to go in and manually check.

Tom, thanks for your donation to the SAOCA. Please PM me your snail mail address so I can send you your donor packet.

FYI to all recent donors: we are out of stock on the window statics. A new batch was shipped two weeks ago, but they come from Canada and are subject to weather delays, etc. As soon as they arrive, I will mail out the donor packets. Thanks for your patience.

TulsaAlpine

Donation Time
Invasion

Thanks alot for the info. Glad to say HI! Seeing your from chicago maybe you could tell me of any swap meets I could go to around here for parts for my sunbeam?

The only great swap meet and gathering for Sunbeam Alpines will be the Invasion in Tipp City, Ohio over labor day information on this home page. The only other one is the same weekend at the Kansas City Airport Marriott on the same weekend, just a few Alpine parts at that gathering.
I make a list of Alpine parts that I would like to obtain take the bucket of old parts and try and make a point of bringing home less then what I took to the Sunbeam Invasion. Come join us for a blast of a time at the Invasion!

Donna
:D

sunbby

Past SAOCA President
Donation Time

I haven't been to any swap meets in our area, don't really know of any where you would find Alpine parts. As Donna said the Invasion would be the best place. Also this forum is great, post in the Parts Wanted area and you will usually have many options. Most of my parts have come from one of the few parts suppliers like Sunbeam Specialties or Classic Sunbeam.

There are some locals like Jeff Scoville who have been into Alpines for some time and have parts cars and such, he's a good guy to know!

Maybe, if it ever stops snowing, we can organize a local get together.

jack Bacon

Donation Time
Donate?

There is an annual all British swap meet in the Chicago area in the Spring. I will see if I can find a date.

Jack