• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Day 1

dmich2

Donation Time
Well I'm done for the night. It's only 7:40 but after scrambling to get Sweet Pea together after her new paint (which I've already scratched :mad:) and the ride and ....yes a few adult beverages, I'm turning in. Need my beauty rest. Arrived about 3:30. Only had one scare. My clutch pedal went to the floor and stayed!!! Just a loose nut on the slave rod. whew. Hope that's all. Suppose to have 30 cars this weekend. Met a lot of great 'beamers. There's lots of parts for sale (I'm waiting until Saturday night for bargains!!) Vader is down, electrical. Too bad Jim. Dwain had some issues but should be here tomorrow. George Coleman's leading us up the mountain tomorrow. The ladies are shopping. And yes, Allen, with the strangest paint job made it. In fact I hear him messing with his car in the lot right now. Hope it's fixed soon so I can get some sleep. Like I said, there's some beautiful cars here. I plan on working on some glitches I have, now that I have some help from those in the know. Weather is suppose to hold out for us. 90's Saturday. Wish all of you could have been here. I miss my Canadian brothers. But hey, there's always HOCKEY !!!! :p AYE ?

Eric and company have done a bang up job. Really nice hospitality suite, and more munches than I can handle.

Take care. I'll make an entry tomorrow night and hopefully have some pictures.

Til then. I hear a Bud Light calling me for my nightcap. :D

Dennis

Andrew

SAOCA Web/Graphics Service
Donation Time
Hey Dennis,

Thanks for the recap, I will look forward to the posting each day. It sure is hard not being there with you guys. The hockey is great, the Habs sure turned things around and I am sure that Washington is not happy, Whoo Hoo go Habs!
It will be hard for them when they enter the ring with the Penguins.

Hey send me a picture of Sweet Pea! I would love to see her in her new duds.

All the best from up here in Canada!

Andrew

Jim E

Donation Time
Tinkering this morning with Vader, cannot find a problem... might just drive up in it and see what happens.