• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

clutch master cylinder

SV Dick

Donation Time
Looking for the best and easiest solution to a replacement clutch master cylinder for a Series V. Repair kit didn't solve the problem, probably because the cylinder wall is pitted.

I know there were threads on this in the old web site, but I can't seem to find the site. (Maybe a link to it on this one would be a good idea.)

Looks like a direct replacement is not available, and as I recall, other options involve using the existing connecting rod with a replacement master cylinder.

At any rate, I would appreciate any advice as to the best source.

Thanks

Nickodell

Donation Time
Several people have had clutch and brake cylinders resleeved by White Post (www.whitepost.com) with good results, including myself. They did my brake MS 8 years ago, sleeving it with brass, and it's been fine ever since.