• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Club Magazine - Lets have some fun!

Andrew

SAOCA Web/Graphics Service
Donation Time
Ok lets pull together:

The Invasion Magazine is well on its way and I would like to thank Steven, Allan, Todd and Paul for their stories. We are still looking for content that can be used in this publication and in future publications. We would like to include a section to the magazine that will provide a place for everyone to be included. Some people will not care to write so we are asking for a photo of you beside your car or in your garage. It can be with your parts car, project car, beside your wall of trophies or Sunbeam Alpine framed pictures/ads. I know that John has quite the wall of Alpine advertising that everyone would love to see. In this way everyone can be included in the magazine and we can all put a face to the names. Please forward photos, captions or content to me direct so that I can put things together, you forum name and full name would be of help.

Regards,
Andrew Masse

napa 1

Donation Time
Andrew has been working tirelessly on Alpine graphics, regalia ideas, and the wonderful magazine that everyone will soon see. Please support his efforts by sending in what ever you can for him to include in this and future publications. Thanks.