• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Canadian Sunbeam Club Badge

Andrew

SAOCA Web/Graphics Service
Donation Time
Ok guys,
I just received a car club badge from Ohan in Canada.
He used the Canada Sunbeam club graphic that I made for him (under his direction). Wow, Ohan did a great job and the cost to purchase this badge is well below what it is worth (I dont know how they made the badge for this kind of money). If you like what you see give him a call as soon as possible, they are in limited supply and I have no idea how many he has on hand.
sc_badge_20.jpg

Regards,
Andrew

You can reach Ohan at:
http://www.sunbeamcanada.org

Pumpkin

Donation Time
badges

There is nothing Ohan does' that is 2nd class. I was one of the first ones to order,, BUT don't know what number I am getting. He says 001 and 007 are gone,, I won't get mine:( till I go up to Vancouver for the R R lV in a couple of months.

Can hardly wait.
Chuck

Sunbeam Canada

Donation Time
Thanks for the kind words guys.

In fact, I ordered 50 units and I have about 20 left.

These are one-time, limited edition, order to commemorate the 5th Anniversary of Sunbeam Canada. I urge you to order yours soon.

Note: The badge has a nice chrome surround. The photo (due to a reflection) does not do it justice.

AlpineII

Donation Time
I knew these would be a great acquisition as soon as I heard about it and as such placed an order immediately. Really looking forward to getting it. Now if I can only find a badge bar for the Alpine.:eek:

Jeff Scoville

Donation Time
I knew these would be a great acquisition as soon as I heard about it and as such placed an order immediately. Really looking forward to getting it. Now if I can only find a badge bar for the Alpine.:eek:

Ian used to offer these (badge bars) as regalia,
You might check see if he still has any.

Series3Scott

Co-Founder/Past President
Platinum Level Sponsor
Ian used to offer these (badge bars) as regalia,
You might check see if he still has any.

He does not, but they're easy to make - those of you would like a batch made should email him and let him know there's a demand for them. I have one on my car that you can view at the Invasion.

Ohan, you should bring the remaining 20 down to the Invasion and sell them! :)

Sunbeam Canada

Donation Time
I would love to attend the invasion however, "Skydoggy" (S-V) took a beating in last years cross-Canada drive and the Targa Newfoundland race. For the time being, the car will remain close to home.

I am building another Alpine for the 2009 race and currently working on three projects including the Rootes Rendezvous IV. So, I don't have the luxury of attending. Perhaps a west coast gathering ???

Once the remaining 20 badges are sold and there is enough demand for more, I will certainly consider it. For now, cash flow is low as I had to pay for these badges out of my own pocket.