• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

British Invasion at South Carolina Motorsports Park Nov. 15

Green67Alpine

Former SAOCA Membership Director
Platinum Level Sponsor
I'm in..............November is excellent Alpine weather............

Tom j

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
This event is only a month away. I know a great local BBQ place we can have dinner at after this show-the SOS attendees know what I am talking about! Any and all British cars are welcome-take a touring lap of the track.
Eric

65sunbeam

Diamond Level Sponsor
No Bob-that was yesterday! Ted S. and Alan R. were there from GA. plus a very nice S5 from NC I had not seen before.

65sunbeam

Diamond Level Sponsor
Less than two weeks to go! Great weather down here now and it is perfect for Sunbeam driving. There will be a lot of interesting cars at the track. Eric

mrtoycrazy

Donation Time
I believe I may go to this.I wont be in my green 67,not road worthy yet,but I will be looking for a green 67.

65sunbeam

Diamond Level Sponsor
This Saturday is the day! I found out today that the SE Ferrari Owners Club will be at the track too. See you there. Eric

Green67Alpine

Platinum Level Sponsor
Things have changed(not car related:) ) so,we'll not be making the trip.
Sounds like a good time though, Enjoy !
Tom j

mrtoycrazy

Donation Time
Dang I was wanting to scope your 67 out,since mine is a green 67 too.I'll still be going to meet Eric,George, and any others that show.

Green67Alpine

Platinum Level Sponsor
I'm in Lilburn, come on over and look all you want. Send me a P M w/your #. We'll be having a get together EARLY spring. Throw some ribs on the smoker go for a drive, etc.
Try to get as many Sunbeams(or just Sunbeam fans) involved as possible. We had 6 cars last year, not bad, it was the first time.
Tom j

George has a real nice SV if he brings it. If not, guess he'll drive the Tiger. You'll also be passing by Eric's "POD Palace" . Lots to look at there.

65sunbeam

Diamond Level Sponsor
You missed a fun day!

I wish you could have made it Sam-the track was dry and it was lots of fun! I took the Mini this time...... Here is what I posted on the Mini website.

Just got back from the track. WOW! Sure we got nearly 3 inches of rain yesterday and last night and this morning looked iffy but there was no rain at all today. Very windy though. Only one other Mini there besides mine and we both took the touring laps. Now I was thinking it would be about 1 or 2 slow laps behind the pace car. No way. How about 5 laps, pull over and let the second group go do 5 laps, and then go back out for 5 more laps! PS-never saw the pace car either. Lots of fun. And this will be an annual event. Note to self-next year have stickier tires....Eric

Not a single Sunbeam there. We have to do better next year!