• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Boise Area FB Market Place Early Series

Bill Eisinger

Platinum Level Sponsor
Not sure if it’s a SII-or SIII but not a bad looking car…price might be on the high side but after going through (and still going) the restoration of an SI, it seems pretty good to me!

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
The link is as you say is in Spanish, but came up in English when I clicked on it.

Bill, It is either a SI or SII, not a SIII. The SIII's have the quarter window in the door.

Looks nice.

tylerite3124

Platinum Level Sponsor
Not sure if it’s a SII-or SIII but not a bad looking car…price might be on the high side but after going through (and still going) the restoration of an SI, it seems pretty good to me!

Hi Bill:
It's an SII. The SI has a short door window guide and this one has the long one introduced with the SII cars. Also, SI car's dash was painted silver which was also abandoned starting with the SII Alpines. And as Dan says, it's not an S3 because it does not have the 1/4 lite vent window in the door. Did you notice that the car has been listed for 40 weeks? This says a lot about the asking price of the car. SII's in this condition are readily available in the $10K range.
Rick