• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Bent Soft Top B Post

Eleven

Platinum Level Sponsor
I think it is the B Post, the main support for the top that swivels up. Mine will not slot in the chrome piece behind the drivers door. I know this has been discussed before but I cannot find the post. Can anyone direct me to it? Am at a loss trying to correct the problem.

Thanks!

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
I think it is the B Post, the main support for the top that swivels up. Mine will not slot in the chrome piece behind the drivers door. I know this has been discussed before but I cannot find the post. Can anyone direct me to it? Am at a loss trying to correct the problem.

Thanks!
Tracy, what do you mean by bent soft top B post ? How about a PIC ?

junkman

Gold Level Sponsor
Looks like the cap is out of alignment, should have flathead Philips #8 screws holding it in place.

Eleven

Platinum Level Sponsor
Thanks for the call Dan! I never occurred to me to lift the thing on top of the chrome piece given the nice slots that fit the stay! It all works fine now.

Very much appreciate your help!