• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Alpine at Reno-Fernley Raceway

Alpineracer8

Donation Time
Hey, guys:

The fellow I bought my racing Alpine from, Carl McLelland of Sparks, NV, had his Lotus 61 Formula Ford at the vintage races at Reno-Fernley Raceway in Nevada a week or two ago and managed to snap a couple of pics of a BRG Series IV or V Alpine, car #13. It had white stripes over the tops of the fenders and the #13 was in white meatballs on the doors. Anybody know who's car that is? Carl said it looked really nice.

Just curious,

Armand4

Donation Time
I saw the same car at the Reno Historics in early May. It was beautifully prepared and sounded great! The driver managed to fend off a mean little TR2 for the whole race. I'll see if I can dig up the name. There was also a lighter green series II racing that weekend. Those two cars helped steer me towards buying an Alpine, and the racing at Reno-Fernley was great. Open pits, too!