• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Accessory items for sale

AlpineIan

SAOCA Founder
  • SOLD SI & SII Rootes Radio with console - Excellent condition. Radiomobile Model 52T radio has been converted to FM with modern Audiovox guts. Not a professional job, but looks good and works. 800.00
  • SOLD NOS early bullet style back-up lights with reproduction base unit. Outstanding! - 500.00
  • GT Dome Light Unit - Used with very good lense. Missing one knob - 100.00
  • NOS Lumax F8 Fog Light - New in box - 125.00
  • NOS WIPAC Stainless 650 Fog Light - no box - 125.00
  • NOS WIPAC Rallymaster 3 way switch. Mounting card is mostly gone, but is NOS and all there. 75.00
  • NEW Lead Knock Off Hammers - 50.00ea (Correct style for Late SII onwards)
  • S3 Bonnet Badge - Used with center badge, chrome is pitted. - 50.00
  • S3, SIV, SV Duckbill Drain - Very nice, no cracks and not deformed. - 125.00
  • Lucas 35 Amp Gauge - Used, white needle. 65.00
  • Delswift Antenna Mirror - Missing glass & cable, base needs rechromed. 25.00
  • Early tail light housings in nice shape with lenses - Amber turns - 150.00
I'm posting this to the list first. Will go to eBay with reserves in a few days if no one steps up.

I also have (Buyer pays shipping):

• Set of SII seats in Lake Blue with Dk Blue piping and most of the other matching interior bits - 200.00 for all.
  • SOLD Set of SI or SII seats in black with Wedgewood piping - 150.00
Email me of you are looking for anything special. I have a lot of stuff, but most of my Special Accessory and NOS items have now been sold.

Alpine Addict

Platinum Donor
Platinum Level Sponsor
This may be a silly question but how difficult would it be to change the seat piping from blue to red?

AlpineIan

SAOCA Founder
It can be done. I would take them to an interior shop and have them sew them in. Don't know the cost. These seats are a very good candidate for this. They are in great shape and the only damage is a worn spot in the piping on one of the seats.

You could also clean them up and dye the piping black if you wanted to.

Alpine Addict

Platinum Donor
Platinum Level Sponsor
Let me investigate what it would cost to change the piping. These are the seats from the Harrington?