• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

67 Alpine For Sale

T

Toonguy

Series 5 Alpine for sale. I have had the car for over 24 years. Vehicle was in storage from 1992 to 2007. A great restoration project I can no longer commit to.

54,000 original miles. Some rust in the usual places, primarily along rocker panels and leading edges of wheel wells on both sides. Car is 99% intact. Drove it out to my dad's pole barn with the hope of tearing it down there in 1992 and car has not been run since. I used to drive it on a regular basis back in the 80's. Engine and body are solid. Seats are in good shape, dash and carpet need work.

Asking $1,800.00 - I am in South Lyon, MI (North of Ann Arbor)

Attachments

• Front View.jpg
    Front View.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 70
  • Rear View.jpg
    Rear View.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 57
  • Engine.jpg
    Engine.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 57
  • Interior.jpg
    Interior.jpg