• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

66 tiger for sale on ebay

al0066

Donation Time
You are looking at a 1965 Tiger that a restoration shop charged someone a ton of money to get it to this point. Now it is your turn to step in and bring this great car back to life. The engine is a 260.

It looks like all of the parts are there but I am certain that something is missing. If you are interested in the car call me and I will go thru the parts with you on the phone. The actual mileage is unknown.
George 404-252-4427

Item number: 180343392599 www.ebay.com would be a nice car when completed for somebody, has the lat oil pan, and valve covers from what i saw in the pics. good luck!!

64beam

Donation Time
Hi,

It certainly looks like it had some fairly major rust repairs and a lot of body work still required. If the repairs were done well (hard to tell from the pictures), should come up nice. The price is still very low which is good for a prospective buyer and hopefully not too much of a jigsaw puzzle. Alot of nice LAT options as well (not sure about the intake). Here is the direct link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Othe...599QQitemZ180343392599QQptZUSQ5fCarsQ5fTrucks

Regards, Robin.

Alpine Bob

Donation Time
Hey Atlanta Gang, do any of you know whose car this is? Looks like the shop has other antique cars in it. I don't reconize the shop.