• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

64 Tiger and 65 Alpine for sale

PaulK

Gold Level Sponsor
I know nothing about these cars but received an e-mail asking me to post a message for them.

Paul

Please pass this along: 1965 Alpine available. Can see at
www.fulmerinvestments.com

Thanks

Matthew Y. Fulmer
Flaire Media & Associates, LLC
Fulmer Investments, Inc.
2237 Country Club Road
Spartanburg, SC 29302
Phone: 864-582-2081
Fax: 864-582-2393

C

ChristianVoices

Looking for an Alpine to buy

My wife and I lived in France for several years in the late 50's/early 60's and bought a brand new Sunbeam Alpine - we don't remember the model year. Some say it must have been either a Series 1 or 2?????? It was a most beautiful car - black exterior with a black convertible top and red interior - white sidewall tires and chrome wire wheels with knock-off hubs.

That was a long time ago and we are now "super seniors" on fixed income remembering good times. We're interested in seeing if there is a similar Sunbeam Alpine for sale somewhere. You can reach us at ChristianVoices@wmconnect.com with pictures, specifics, conditions, and """"prices"""".

Thanks!
Bob