• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

50's Sunbeam 4 cylinder motor

62 Canuck

Dave:
I e-mailed Bob 2 days ago, no reply. Would you be able to post any further info. on this motor. I have a 1949 Sunbeam Talbot and may have some interest in this motor.

Ken Ellis

Donation Time
Not to hijack, but I know of (4) 15" 5 lug steel wheels (no tires) purportedly for the early non-series Alpine. Condition is 'not awful' but there is rust. I don't know pricing, except it'll be more than free and less than the proverbial arm+leg combo. I'd be happy to make introductions if anyone has the need. They're near Columbus, Ohio, USA.

Ken

Beamin Dave

Silver Level Sponsor
I talked to Bob today and he has had quite a bit of interest in the motor and has answered e-mails. FYI.:)
Dave