• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

50 years today

Nickodell

Donation Time
Our Golden Wedding Anniversary today. As they say in Brit. - "cor!"

Put it this way; if we'd married the day the Wright Brothers first flew, it would now be the end of the Korean War. We'd have been wed through the first decade of the 20th. century, WWI, the Roaring 20s, the Depression and Dustbowl, WWII and Korea.

We actually had our first date 57 years ago. Saying that makes me feel 90.

Actually, as (I think) George Burns once said: "Forget my age; I feel like a 25-year-old. Problem is, my wife won't let me get one."

Bill Blue

Platinum Level Sponsor
Congratulations.

Another good one: I've been happily married for 25 years. 25 out of 40 isn't bad.

Bill

Nickodell

Donation Time
Thanks to all for your kind wishes.

Bill: Here's a couple of Henny Youngman ones:

"I've been married for 35 years and I don't regret a day of it. Give me a moment and I'll remember which day that was."

"I joke about my wife, but really I worship the very ground she walks on. Her I can't stand, but I worship the ground."

:D:D

Ron67Alpine

Silver Level Sponsor
Congratulations, Nick, may you and your Mrs' enjoy another 50 yrs.
I'm in awe, I've got 13 in, but I was a bachelor until 45.
Ron