• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

2 stunt planes collide in Poland (1 Sept 07)

jumpinjan

Bronze Level Sponsor
Did you guys see this crash in Poland. The airplanes are still crashing & people dying. This has been a bad year. There is a video of this too. I looks like they didn't see each other while closing at 90 degrees to each other?
http://www.msnbc.com/modules/interactive.aspx?type=ss&launch=20628622,3842331&pg=1
polish_planes_crash.jpg

skywords

Donation Time
Having spent my entire life around airplanes and airshows, aerobatic contests and the like that reminds me of why I don't go to airshows anymore. I love airplanes but hate the site of blood and I've seen my share. I have a customer with one of those Zlins. What a pity for the families. It ain't worth it.

jumpinjan

Bronze Level Sponsor
The human error, attributed to this crash, the Dayton Airshow and the Oshkosh crash, is getting out of hand.