• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

2.8L fact sheet

gordonra

Donation Time
I wonder if a banana in the tailpipe (from Beverly Hills Cop) would do as good a job?

Sorry..... stupid humor.

V_Mad

Donation Time
I feel quite lucky having easy access to the UK spec 2.8V6 engines, which have a stock compression ratio of 9.2:1. The BHP/torque figures are 133/162 for the carbed versions, and 158/166 for the FI versions.

I think this makes the V6 conversion here very attractive bearing in mind how well the engine fits the Alpine.

Come on you Brits, letrs get some more V6 cars on the road !!

B

beam3948

chev v6 info

I have seen lots of Ford v6 info, but I am daring to be different and want to do a 3.4 litre chev engine from a 95 camero. Mike T here is doing or has done the same conversion, but always looking for others.