• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

2.8 v6 parts

D

db2.8

Dark Siders, I have the following extra parts for sale. I took them off a 74 Mustang II with auto transmission. I have a timing cover, goose necks, mechanical distributor and the 4 lug 8" rear axel. I belive these early parts would be helpful when using the Jose kit with a Offy intake. If you are interested send me a PM. I can e-mail photos with the P/Ns if needed.

V6 JOSE

Donation Time
Dark Siders, I have the following extra parts for sale. I took them off a 74 Mustang II with auto transmission. I have a timing cover, goose necks, mechanical distributor and the 4 lug 8" rear axel. I belive these early parts would be helpful when using the Jose kit with a Offy intake. If you are interested send me a PM. I can e-mail photos with the P/Ns if needed.
The heads on that year 2.8 V6, were supposedly better for making power, because they don't have an internal heat riser cast in.

Jose

D

db2.8

Sorry Men, I had to scrap the engine, she had a big old hole in #1 cly and bent valves and con rods. I wonder what the PO was doing to cause that kind of damage?

V6 JOSE

Donation Time
Sorry Men, I had to scrap the engine, she had a big old hole in #1 cly and bent valves and con rods. I wonder what the PO was doing to cause that kind of damage?
With an automatic, yet.

He probably ran it low on oil, spun a rod and continued driving it.

Jose