• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

2.8 roller rockers, forged pistons

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Carefully reading....

Yep I agree with you alsalp, He didn't ask for nor gave an opinion.

It did however go a long way to get him a answer that was "close";)

It would behoove all of us to carefully read all of a POST before giving any comments.

This gent was asking for information on whether any of us had ever used....? Seems like us guys with the V6's would encourage "improvements" to our cars and engines....

DanR

P.S. Be cordial always:D

AND: Alsalp, would like to see some PIC's of your V6

AS FOR: Roller Rockers, if they help on engine life, mileage, etc I like the idea.

V6 JOSE

Donation Time
I carefully read the post, so needed to post the information about the usefulness of this product. I don´t want folks that don´t have much experience with these engines, to buy a set, and spend a ton of money for something not needed.

If someone wants to spend his money on them, GO FOR IT, but I need to look out for the inexperienced guys that have a V6 Alpine. I have a friend right now that wishes he´d not gone so far as he did. Sometimes we think that bigger is better, when less is much better.

Remember,. If you support aomeone´s poor idea, you may be contributing to another guys failure.

alsalp

Donation Time

It would behoove all of us to carefully read all of a POST before giving any comments.

This gent was asking for information on whether any of us had ever used....? Seems like us guys with the V6's would encourage "improvements" to our cars and engines....

DanR

AS FOR: Roller Rockers, if they help on engine life, mileage, etc I like the idea.

Here's the pic Dan (i hope)

Attachments

• sunb eng comp.jpg
    sunb eng comp.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 26

alsalp

Donation Time

DanR

It does have enough to get into trouble occasionally