• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

1963 Sunbeam Harrington LeMans $12,000

alpine_64

Donation Time
No connectin to seller.. does anyone know this car.. saw it on hemmings.

Seller Notes:
SUNBEAM: 1963 Harrington LeMans coupe, original condition, 1 of just 250 built, complete, needs basic bodywork & chrome, interior good, rebuilt engine & overdrive trans, 3 carb set-ups, extra overdrive units, engines, new & truckload of used parts, $12,000 firm. 613-399-3608, ON, Canada; email: normmort@hotmail.com $12,000

alpine_64

Donation Time
Ah,... i know.. thats the one you didnt restore.. red.. you just did the mech? Looked like a nice car. To be honest the LM's arent my cup'o.. but i would love a A type or C/D type... Before getting the tiger i had a hard think about ians blue one.

Harrington Jan

Donation Time
No connectin to seller.. does anyone know this car.. saw it on hemmings.

Seller Notes:
SUNBEAM: 1963 Harrington LeMans coupe, original condition, 1 of just 250 built, complete, needs basic bodywork & chrome, interior good, rebuilt engine & overdrive trans, 3 carb set-ups, extra overdrive units, engines, new & truckload of used parts, $12,000 firm. 613-399-3608, ON, Canada; email: normmort@hotmail.com $12,000

Yes, it's in the registry at harringtonalpine.org. Been in contact with Norm several times.
Jan