• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

1725cc engine and trans

john p

Donation Time
I have a 1725cc engine and trans that I don't need for my series I project. The engine should probably be rebuilt. It's located in Detroit, Michigan area. If someone's interested, let me know.

I also have a spare series 2 windshield and frame. Frame should be rechromed if you want it to me really nice. I also have a spare boot cover (part that covers the top when it's down and a spare series 1/2 convertible top frame. All reasonable.

john p

Donation Time
Hi Wayne

The engine is very complete. I will have to go out and check the serial numbers for you but I will get that done this weekend. It has the carbs, generator, etc. on it. On price, how does $200 sound?

John