• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

100 cars you must drive episode.

MikeH

Diamond Level Sponsor
I finally caught the episode of "100 Car You Must Drive" that featured a Tiger. The guide on my cable system has show the episode on at various times, but it was always a different one. Last night there was no mention in the guide for this episode, but I lucked out and didn't change channel. It started with an MG A then into the Tiger. Nicely optioned black one with silver stripes, scooped hood and aluminum wheels.

Mike Armstrong

Bronze Level Sponsor
Yup, had a friend of mine call me and give me the heads up that it was on otherwise I would have missed it, again. Beautiful Tiger with those LAT options.