• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. D

Early Series hardtop, San Marcos, TX

Interested What is the condition and price of the hardtop? Thanks Ty Moorman Ohmyz06@msn.com
  2. D

S2 Parts for sale

front valance can you send me a picture of the front valance? If its in good condition i would be interested. thanks Ty
  3. D

Original Auto Trans, shifter, engines blocks, etc.

Vin number on flat panel next to fuel pump. Looking at front of engine to the left front. There is a flat spot with the vin stamped into it.
  4. D

Matilda on TV

Not Matilda...? I believe that is Steve Carrell in Get Smart. maxwell Smart drove a tiger in the 70s. Remade in the 2000s with Carrell, Ann Hathaway and Dewayne The Rock Johnson.
  5. D

1960 series 1 project car $500

It's a bit rough but body looks straight. http://easttexas.craigslist.org/cto/4350974710.html
  6. D

series 2 alpine hard top wanted

Also need help with hardtop I am looking for the bent Perspex replacement glass for the series I or II hardtop. Anyone know where to purchase a replacement?
  7. D

Title for Alpine with Bill of Sale

My main reason for post was to see if someone recognized the car. The motor, Transmission, rear end and lever shocks were recently rebuilt.... I say recently because they are very clean (after the dust was rinsed off). The lever shocks look brand new. The engine compartment was repainteed...
  8. D

I have looked for both of these locations based on the Tech section. I think where you are describing them I havent looked, so maybe I will get lucky. Thanks I will look tonight!!!!!
  9. D

I have looked for both of these locations based on the Tech section. I think where you are describing them I havent looked, so maybe I will get lucky. Thanks I will look tonight!!!!!
  10. D

The motor in my car does have a vin but it is from a later series I believe a series4. California destroys record over ten years old. I would like to register the car as close to possible to its actual year. I believe it to be one of the 109 1963 series II cars since it has model specific parts...
  11. D

196? series 2 I have a similar but more difficult problem. Last year I purchased an Alpine from an Ebay seller who happened to be in my same town Houston. It was advertised with a bill of sale only. When I went to make the deal on the car it was missing the vin plate. I assumed incorrectly at...