• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. A

New on here and looking for advice

Your absolutely correct on the cost time factor and if I didn't already have a classic 64B in road worthy condition I would probably go buy a good one. But with a shop full of tools and nothing on the things to do list this summer there is just some thing about bringing these old cars back to...
  2. A

Correct on the car Scott but still not sure if I'm going for it I love MG's and know my way around them but the more I look at the sunbeam the more attractive it looks to me Desision will be made in a day or two then I will be on here a lot or back to the MG forum. Thanks for the input so...
  3. A

Hello all I am primarily an MG guy finished my 64B restoration last year and while looking for another project found a 67 SV mostly all there and not in to bad shape for being abandoned about 14 years ago 46k on the clock. Working on MG's parts are a plenty and priced very well so when I saw...