• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. C

The tone of this forum is hurting the site..

For what it's worth.. Let me first say that I'm directing this at the small 5% of the members that I've picked up a 'vibe' from since joining the site just a short while ago.. I paste this recent thread as an example of what I'll try to explain...
  2. C

Need a few Alpine dimensions...

Hi Darksiders :D I'm seeking a few crucial measurements as I contemplate an engine swap (I don't yet have an Alpine from which to measure).. --I need to know the distance between the front frame rails at the narrowest point (plus/minus an inch is close enough) --I need to know how tall...
  3. C

Series I/II hardtop (project)

Hey guys- I'm pretty new to the forum and I am still looking for my own finned Sunbeam project.. In my research I stumbled on a listing for an early series hardtop.. I spoke to the owner (Mac), and although I logistically can't go get this top (for a car I don't yet own!), I told him I'd...
  4. C

a noob question about SIII tops..

Hey guys- I've tried to find this info but have been unsuccessful.. I'm very interested in finding a Series 3, and am uncertain about the options/combos on the tops.. If I have this right, an "ST" (sports tourer) came with only a soft top... A GT came with only a steel hard top.. So...
  5. C

Looking for a Series III project...

Hi members- I've joined because I'm looking to join the Alpine community.. I've done a bunch of lurking and research, and I'm pretty sure I want a Series III.. I know they can be a bit tougher to find due to lower #'s, but I'm in no huge hurry- this will be a muti-year resto.. My ideal...