• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. A

1967 Series V Alpine For sale

The Alpine has been sold.
  2. A

1967 Series V Alpine Still For Sale The Alpine is still for sale. Please PM me if interested. Thanks, Andrew.
  3. A

Wanted: Steering Wheel for Late Series Apline

Looking for a late series (Series V) Alpine steering wheel in decent shape with minimal hub cracks. Thanks, Andrew.
  4. A

Hard Top for Later Series

The top has been sold. Thank you.
  5. A

Body Parts

Front and rear clip from a Series V (oil cooler mounts in valance). Both clips cut about 12" from end. $150.00 Early series round corner hood. Minor surface rust and a few dings. $100.00 Pick-up only near Middlebury, Vermont
  6. A

Vintage Race Wheels

Four vintage steel race wheels from E Production Alpine raced in mid seventies. For wheel dimension info, the slicks are dry rotted Goodyear 21x8.00x13. $150.00. Pick-up only near Middlebury, Vermont.
  7. A

Hard Top for Later Series

Late Series Alpine/Tiger Hard Top for sale. The top has been disassembled. Typical rust in the sheet metal below the quarter lights/vent windows, but repairable. Small dent in stainless steel rain gutter trim on one side. Have all hardware, except missing one quarter light/vent window hinge and...
  8. A

Moss/Pickering Alpine

I would agree with Steve that it is Lew Spencer. If you take a look at the 1962 Sebring Team photo on Steve's website, you will see Lew Spencer stending next to Ken Miles. Seems to be the same suit. Andrew
  9. A

The Alpine is still for sale. Please send me a PM if you are interested. Thanks. Andrew Martin
  10. A

Alpine is still for sale. Recent deal fell through ("market conditions"!). I would perfer not to store the car for another winter. Serious inquiries though please. Andrew
  11. A

A number of people have asked. The car is located in Vermont. Thanks. Andrew
  12. A

1967 Series V Alpine for Sale. I have owned this Alpine for nearly 30 years, and it has been a blast, but it is time to go. Twin Webers on TRW manifold, Aeroquip hoses and fittings, Holley fuel pump and pressure regulator, Mallory dual point, Alison coil, Panasports, Yokohamas, Spax shocks...
  13. A

Hard Top For Sale

Late Series Alpine/Tiger Hard Top. The top has been disassembled. Typical rust in the sheet metal below the quarter lights/vent windows, but repairable. Small dent in stainless steel rain gutter trim on one side. Have all hardware, except missing one quarter light/vent window hinge and the rear...
  14. A

Hard Top For Sale

Late Series Alpine/Tiger Hard Top. The top has been disassembled. Typical rust in the sheet metal below the quarter lights/vent windows, but repairable. Small dent in stainless steel rain gutter trim. Have all hardware, except missing one quarter light/vent window hinge and the rear window trim...
  15. A

Racing Alpine Taillights

The Sebring cars also had the rear of the headlight bucket cut out to access the headlight lamp, so I would guess that lamp access was a necessity in distance races. The difference in weight between the stock rear lamp assembly and the alternate is negligible, so I am pretty sure that access to...
  16. A

Racing Alpine Taillights

For the 1962 Sebring Alpines, the Works replaced the rear stock taillights with a Lucas L642 (body) with two 539 lights/lenses mounted over a blanking plate to allow for external access to lamps. Andrew Martin
  17. A

Racing photos

Steve, Look at photo #35. Right hand drive Alpine with Sebring headlight trim and hood latch in same spot as Sebring cars. I looked at a couple of west coast SCCA programs from the mid sixties. Serge May used #54. His sponsor was Larry Sports Cars (Larry Reed). I believe that the #35...
  18. A

Racing photos

Steve, The orange #44 car is James Bragno who purchased the #41 Sebring Alpine in 1966 and sold the car to Mike McLaughlin in 1974. Mike raced it through 1976. Ted Block (West Covina Sports Cars) was probably the person who purchased the car from Rootes after Sebring and raced it until...
  19. A

Sebring Alpine of Payne/Sheppard

Steve, Great to hear about the panels! Nice to see the holes for the roundel light on the driver’s door too! By any chance can you tell from your pictures or from your visit with Steve how many bolt holes there are in the edge of the hood were it meets the cowl? The over center latches...
  20. A

Sebring Alpine of Payne/Sheppard

Steve, Great to hear about the panels! Nice to see the holes for the roundel light on the driver’s door too! By any chance can you tell from your pictures or from your visit with Steve how many bolt holes there are in the edge of the hood were it meets the cowl? The over center latches...